Last updated: 04/10/2023
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are used to store information about your preferences, activity, and how you interact with the website. Cookies help websites remember who you are, making your browsing experience more personalized and efficient.
There are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: Temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser. These cookies are used to manage your session, facilitate navigation, and remember your preferences during a single visit.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a specified period or until you delete them. They are used to remember your preferences, activity, and other information across multiple visits to the website.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our platform and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are used to manage access, maintain security, and remember your preferences (e.g., login credentials, language settings, conversation history, etc) during your visit.
- Performance and analytics cookies: These cookies collect data about how you use our Services, allowing us to analyze usage patterns and improve the platform's performance. They help us understand which pages are popular, measure the effectiveness of our features, and identify any issues or errors that need to be addressed.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enhance your browsing experience by enabling certain features, such as remembering your preferences, personalizing content based on your interests, and providing social media sharing options.
- Targeting and advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements based on your browsing behavior and interests. They help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and limit the number of times you see the same ad.
3. Third-party cookies
Some of the cookies used by our platform are set by third parties, such as Google Analytics, which helps us analyze user behavior and improve our Services. We cannot control these third-party cookies, and their use is subject to the privacy and cookie policies of the respective providers.
4. Managing cookies
You have the ability to control and manage cookies in your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to:
- View the cookies stored on your device.
- Delete all or specific cookies.
- Block third-party cookies or block cookies from specific websites.
- Block all cookies.
- Clear all cookies when you close your browser.
Please note that disabling or blocking cookies might affect the functionality of our platform and services. Some features and functions may not work as intended, and your browsing experience may be less personalized.
For more information on how to manage cookies in your specific browser, please consult the browser's help documentation or visit the appropriate link provided below:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For general guidance on managing cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
5. Contact Information